Ready for some crazy (and interesting) real estate statistics?!
- Homes listed online on Thursdays sell fastest and highest.
- Homes with drone footage sell 68% faster than homes without drone footage.
- In 2021, the cost of renting increased in 26 states.
- The average price of newly listed homes has climbed 32.6% since the beginning of the pandemic in 2020.
- The median home price in 2021 was $350,300.
- When they sell, the average home seller cashes in 29% of their equity.
- FSBO homes tend to sell for less than homes sold with an agent— $217,900 for an FSBO sale and $295,000 for an agent-assisted sale in 2020.
Like to see the recent stats in our area? Message me, and let’s grab a coffee. I look forward to hearing from you!