Tired of renting and want to move towards buying? Then it’s time to start chippin’ away at what you’ll need for a down payment. Not sure how to get started? I’ve got a few thoughts….and I’m sharing them here:
- Lace-up and hit the streets instead of the gym: Save $60 per month
- Slash your 4-5 days a week Starbucks runs down to just 1x per week: Save $120 per month
- Buy store brand groceries: Save 25% on your monthly grocery budget
- Plan out meals each week instead of picking up takeout: Save $150 per month
- Trim that clothing budget (just a little!): Save $100 per month
These ideas alone could save you almost $500 every month. In two years’ time, that’s $12,000! High-five! And when you keep the goal before you — owning your very own home — it’s even easier to stay motivated!
If you have questions about buying or selling (the process, down payments, what’s hot in our area, etc.), send me a DM. I’d love to answer your questions — no strings attached!